Fees and Refund Policy
All of our training courses attract fees, as detailed in the course information brochures or on our web site. These prices are subject to change.
All course fees are invoiced at the completion of the course for a company or Job Network provider (if purchase order is supplied), or, for an individual at the commencement of course:
- When an individual is booking into a course, a non-refundable fee is to be paid; this is to cover the course materials and administration.
- Prior to the course commencing, the remainder of the course fee is to be paid. This covers the assessment costs including the marking of the assessment.
- Should the participant cancel the course within seven (7) days of the course commencing, then the booking payment is forfeited.
- Should the participant wish to vary his/her course details e.g. either the commencement date of their course or the course itself, then a course variation can be arranged.
- Should the participant provide greater than 7 days notice of their intent to cancel the course, a refund of any course fees that have been paid will be arranged, minus the $50 holding deposit.
- All monies paid will be recorded in our accounting system, and the participant will be issued with a receipt for all monies paid.
- The participant can seek a variation of these commercial terms by direct application to the Managing Director in writing.
- All claims for refunds must be completed in writing and forwarded to the Managing Director.