RIIWHS202D – Enter and work in confined spaces
This unit is appropriate for those working in operational roles undertaking work in confined spaces.
- Plan and prepare for working in confined space
- Work in confined space
- Exit confined space
- Clean up
7 nominal hours 8.30am – 3.30pm
Course Cost $270.00 Port KemblaAll courses require the full amount to be paid prior to make a successful booking. Applicants will be advised of the amount at the time of the booking. Corporate clients, following a successful credit reference check, will be forwarded an authority to invoice on the term of a 14 day account.
Facilities include Credit Card, EFTPOS or Cash.
- Prior to enrolling in this course you will need to obtain a Unique Student Identifier (USI) please visit www.usi.gov.au and ensure you have at least one form of identification
- You must understand and speak the English language at a level that enables the safe performance and understanding of Legislation and obligations
- You must supply a form of identification that includes your name, photo and signature
- Wear comfortable and practical clothing and enclosed footwear
- Tea and Coffee and Lunch is provided (if conducted at our facilities), local shops are nearby
- Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the commencement of training.
Theory and practical demonstrations.
All participants meeting the assessment criteria will be issued with a Certificate of Attainment.
In the event of cancellation or withdrawal from this course within 7 days of the course commencement a non-refundable fee will be retained by Achieve Training and Assessment Services for administration fees. Dependent upon circumstances students may be offered an alternative date for training. There is no charge for a student to transfer to an alternative date, provided notice was given at least prior to the course commencement time.
In the event of a corporate client if Achieve Training and Assessment Services was not notified of the cancellation and the student does not attend training the full course fee will be applicable.
If Achieve Training and Assessment Services cancels the training course, and is not rescheduling then a full refund will be returned to the payer.